Be Intentional... Back to all sermons
Date: July 16, 2017
Speaker: Maggie Rhine
Scripture: Ephesians 5:14–5:17
Why I do what I do
I began my career in broadcast media -- first as a nationally award-winning radio personality, then in management positions in marketing and new business development. When I found myself yearning for something different, I made the radical choice to trade external success for the potential of greater internal fulfillment. I received a Master’s in Clinical Counseling and have now been a therapist for over 11 years. It has been incredibly rewarding as I’ve seen countless lives transformed through healing and freedom.
However, as I’ve navigated my life and career through its inevitable ups and downs -- and as I’ve watched family, friends and coworkers wrestle with change in their own lives -- I’ve seen and experienced the debilitating power of negative patterns and beliefs that can keep us stuck. I realized that ALL of us can benefit from a reminder of who we've been created to be. ALL of us can benefit from help kicking ourselves into gear now & then and discovering exciting new possibilities for our lives. So, I became a coach and now help people like you move through transition to transformation.
Education and Credentials
- BA Journalism/Telecommunciations, University of Tulsa, OK
- MA Clinical and Pastoral Counseling, Ashland Theological Seminary
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor - State of Ohio Counselor, Social Work and Marriage/Family Therapist Board
- Certificate in Personal Growth / Professional Development Coaching, John Maxwell Team Intn’l
- EMDR Level II – EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) Intn’l Assn.
- Advanced Coursework in EMDR for Performance, EMDRIA
- Clinical Hypnosis Level II – ASCH (American Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists)
- Certificate in Developmental Formational Prayer - Healing Care Ministries, Intnl.
- Member, Assn for Contextual Behavioral Science